If you are planning to excel your career in Sales, Marketing and Business Development profile, don’t miss to read our quick guide before applying the jobs.
Here are the key factors employers / HR ideally look in the candidate for sales profile;
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer demands and requirements .
- Managing existing customers, obtains orders, and establishes new customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other business factors.
- Plan and prepare content of sales / product / service presentations by studying the type of business factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers and distributor network.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature / broucher.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual segment wise analyses.
- Analyze competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, logistics and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in business webinars.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed for overall growth of organization
Recommended Skills for Sales Profile;
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Recommended Education & Experience Background;
- Graduate / Under Graduate / Post Graduate from any education stream
- 0 to 1 year experience for freshers
- 1 to 3 years experience for sales executive level
- 3 to 5 years experience for sales manager level
- 5+ years experience for business developers
Click here to find and apply sales jobs in Thane | Kalyan | Ambarnath | Bhiwandi | Ulhasnagar | Shahpur | Murbad
Signup now and create your Job Winning professional resume format for the post of Sales.