Store Incharge at Devharsh Infotech (P) Limited
- Full time
- Bhiwandi, Bldg No. D5, Unit No. 25, 123, 223 & Bldg No. D6, Unit No. 7, Bhumi World, Pimplas Village, Mumbai Nashik Highway, Bypass Road (NH-3), Bhiwandi, IN, 421302 View on Map
- @Atharv IT Solutions posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : November 18, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: 30,000.00 - 35,000.00 / Monthly
- View(s) 50
Job ID 92417
Career Level Executive
Experience 1+ Years
Minimum Qualifications Graduate
· Spearhead the store department.
· To ensure that the store is always maintained up to date in all respects in a presentable, clean and organized.
· Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff in the factory.
· Developing store strategies for smooth flow of material/stock.
· Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures, Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages,
· Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
· Overall responsibility for activities related to the purchase, storage, and distribution of raw materials, supplies, and equipment.
· Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers,
· Enter data in computer system and maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information for future needs.
· Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
· Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
· Overseeing team performance, expediting the receiving and shipping of goods, and ensuring efficient, organized storage, Safeguard inventory to reduce costs caused by factors such as misappropriation or damage
· Co-ordination with Sales, purchase, factory In- charge, machine operators, store assistant, helpers, drivers, dispatch in charge respectively.
· Checking Inward and Out Ward Items.
. Candidate worked in Manufacturing setup would be preferred .