Production Executive at Zouk
Job ID 101348
Career Level Executive
Experience 1+ Years
Minimum Qualifications Graduate
Zouk is a 100% Vegan, Proudly Indian D2C brand in bags, wallets and footwear. We are building an iconic global consumer brand from India. We aim to achieve this by making great products and building the best consumer brand team in India. The founders have ~15 years of experience across startups, large companies and are alumni of IIT & IIM.
Zouk is a pre-Series A funded startup by Stellaris Venture Partners, Titan Capital (fund run by the founders of Snapdeal) and the founders of Mamaearth, Wow Skin Science & Beardo.
Zouk sells via its own website and marketplaces like Amazon, Myntra. Zouk has over 200,000+ Happy Customers and has been featured by media outlets like CNBC TV18, ELLE, Cosmopolitan, ET Prime, YourStory. Couple of our bags were also organically featured in Netﬂix’s show Little Things 3 & the Vidya Balan movie Sherni.
What is the role?
As the Production Operations Executive, you will be responsible for working with our vendors to ensure regular production of all our products. You will closely work with the team lead and other Operations, Production and Procurement team members.
You will directly report to the Production Lead.
We are looking for a Production Executive who can interact with Vendors. Key parts of the process would include –
● Monitoring the work of our vendors and doing regular follow up to ensure work completion
● Ensure timely dispatching of raw materials to the vendor and receive back finished products to our warehouse
● Coordinate with our Operations team to ensure timely quality checking of products
● Building strong vendor relationships and ensuring a strong Zouk brand in the vendor networks.
● Managing all bills in a timely manner and coordinating with the accounts team for the same.
Who are we looking for?
An ideal candidate would be someone with the following:
● Strong communication and negotiations skills
● Passionate about Supply Chain and Operations
● Good analytical skills and familiarity in working with Excel and inventory management tools
● Any prior experience with a startup is an added plus.Similarly, any experience with a digital brand or a fashion/lifestyle brand is a plus.
● Any relevant experience in Supply Chain or Inventory or Stock department is an added plus.
Why join us?
We are a young and dynamic team, so you will get to make a significant impact, learn a lot and have fun in the process.
We are building our team as well, so this is a great opportunity to quickly climb up the ladder and become among the top D2C experts in India.
We are a funded, capital efficient business, with best-in-class D2C founders as our investors.
We are rapidly growing, so you get to be a part of the hyper growth phase and quickly grow with us.