Packaging Technologist Beverages at Mondelēz International
Job ID 89759
Career Level Executive
Experience 4+ Years5+ Years
Minimum Qualifications Diploma Graduate
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Working as part of a cross functional team, you deliver the RDQ activities required to complete Packaging Design and Packaging Deployment for Innovation/Growth projects and productivity projects across multiple geographies with an emphasis on delivering the desired consumer experience.
How you will contribute
With the support and guidance of a manager, you will organize and execute projects in line with RDQ, marketing and manufacturing requirements, effectively communicating status and risks. You will plan and conduct activities to generate appropriate packaging information, using sampling and supplier management, and pilot plant and factory trials in accordance with good manufacturing practice and HACCP requirements. In this role, you will plan and conduct process development activities (e.g. packaging design and specifications, packaging scale up, commissioning etc.) and help with planning and the effective use of resources, including the use of external agencies. You will also create technical reports, which will require your skills in analysis and interpretation of results that will lead to conclusions and recommendations; create and maintain accurate packaging specifications; and create intellectual property to drive our competitive advantage.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Working on teams and independently with the guidance of a manager
- Prioritizing and managing activities
- Identifying problems proactively and creating and implementing solutions independently
- Applying fundamental technical understanding to interpret and analyze data to reach clear conclusions
- Communicating effectively verbally and in writing, including technical writing
- Putting the consumer at the heart of development activities
- Technical curiosity and a collaborative mindset