Factory Supervisor at A R Acoustics LLP
Job ID 102245
Career Level Executive
Experience 1+ Years
Minimum Qualifications Graduate
Manage the workshop production and efficiency of the team to ensure all projects are manufactured within quoted and budgeted man hours.
- Identify potential shortfall in workshop capacity and communicate to management.
- Update each job status on the register throughout manufacture to allow the team to have visibility of progress
- Have an understanding of work in the pipeline to assist in forward production planning
- Oversee the receipt of materials to ensure they correspond to the paperwork and certificates received.
- Note any defects and/or missing items and report to the Office Team.
- Collate material delivery notes and handover to the Office Team daily..