Back Office Executive – Female at TULS CORP
Job ID 102393
Career Level Executive
Experience 1+ Years
Minimum Qualifications Graduate
Minimum Graduation in any stream such as B. Com, B.Sc., B.A., BBA etc.
Managing Front Desk Operations:
Manage courier services.
Provide information to visitors and clients regarding the company’s products, services, and policies.
Address inquiries and resolve issues promptly.
Assist with administrative tasks, including data entry, filing, and photocopying.
Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth office operations.
Maintain a clean and organized reception area.
Manage the sign-in and sign-out process for visitors.
Ensure the availability of necessary office supplies at the front desk.
Schedule appointments and maintain calendars for meetings or appointments.
Coordinate meeting room bookings.
Receive and distribute mail, packages, and deliveries.
Responsibilities of candidates include:
- Manage office tasks such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings, documentation
- Make travel arrangements such as booking flights, card, and making hotel and restaurant reservations
- Outside work like bank visit, clients place visit.
- Female fresher candidates required.
- Attending phone calls and care of admin activities and maintains office services by organizing office operations procedures
- Manages the CEO’s to-do list, necessary follow-up and new meeting requests
- Manage facilities and general office needs for the office
- Coordinate and set-up meetings and events as requested, including catering, set-up, clean-up and coordination of all other logistics (AV needs, supplies)
- Maintains the live event production calendar
- Ensure laptops, monitors, phones, Internet access and other devices are set up and activated for all employees and visitors at all times